Total Access Startup makes it easy to centrally manage all your Microsoft Access database deployments. Ensure that all your users run the latest version of your database application with the right version of MS Access. Easily deploy updates without having to manually change things on each user’s PC. Simply point your users to a shortcut and they never need to know the actual name of the database.
Total Access Startup 2016 is now shipping to let you:
- For optimal performance, deploy a local copy of your master database on each user’s PC and keep it updated when you update the master
- Run it with a specific Access version or a range of allowable Access versions. This makes it easy to support legacy versions of Access even if users install later versions of Office/Access.
- Specify the bitness (32 and/or 64-bit) that are allowed for Access 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- Display a professional splash screen graphic while your database loads
- If your users can’t launch your database, a message appears with information you provide to contact you. You can customize our messages or translate them to your user’s language.
- Main Total Access Startup product page
- New Features in Total Access Startup 2016
- Free Trial download
Total Access Startup is also part of the Total Access Ultimate Suite. Existing Total Access Startup customers can upgrade at a discounted price.
Leave a Reply