FMS President Luke Chung was a presenter at the Microsoft Access DevCon 2017 in Vienna, Austria in early April.
Before giving two conference presentations, he was sat down and spoke with Philipp Stiefel of codekabinett.com of Germany. Philipp is creating a series of videos discussing VBA development.
Luke shares the history of how FMS Inc. began working with MS Access and how we now offer 12 products for the Access community, including Total Access Analyzer, Total Access Emailer, Total Visual CodeTools, and Total Visual SourceBook.
They talked about:
- VBA Best Practices
- How end-users migrate from Excel to Access, then learn how to code
- Why people are hesitant to purchase third party products and how FMS overcomes that by showcasing the value we offer
- Using tools like Total Access Analyzer to catch errors before shipping and learning best practices
- Using the module code in Total Visual SourceBook to address problems we’ve already solved so you can focus on the unique issues in your applications
- The value of creating consistent, quality code
- How to improve code for developers of all backgrounds
- Being in constant “growth” mode to look for ways to become a better developer
FMS Inc. is proud of the quality of products we have produced for the past 30 years. We are honored to continuously be regarded as a leading expert in the Access community. Thank you for supporting us and we hope you enjoy the 20 minute interview!