The release of Total Access Admin 2013 added many new features. Due to customer demand, we’ve updated Total Access Admin 2003 from version 11.5 to 11.6 to include the new features.
The primary difference between the 2003 and 2013 version is that the 2003 version doesn’t require installing Access 2007 or later on the machine in order to support the ACCDB database format. It supports Access databases in MDB formats and does not require Access to be installed on the PC.
Many New Features
Total Access Admin 2003 version 11.6 includes these enhancements:
- Maintain a list to translate computer names to more friendly user names
- Manage up to 100 database in one screen (up from 50)
- Specify a time to close the program
- More command line parameters
- New forms to view the activity log, and more.
Read our New Features page for details.
Download the free, fully-functional Trial Version to see how helpful Total Access Admin can be for you.
Supports All Microsoft Access Versions
Total Access Admin 2003 supports MDB databases created in any version of Microsoft Access. Existing customers can upgrade at a discounted price.