Microsoft Access 2013 Features
Microsoft has published a variety of resources to discuss the new features of Microsoft Access 2013.
- What’s New in Microsoft Access 2013?
- What’s new for Microsoft Access 2013 developers
- Changes in Microsoft Access 2013
- Discontinued features and modified functionality in Microsoft Access 2013
Free Runtime Version Available
The Microsoft Access 2013 Runtime enables you to distribute Access 2013 applications to users who do not have the full version of Access 2013 installed on their computers. The Microsoft Access 2013 Runtime Download is available in 38 languages!
Note that due to the many deprecated features in Access 2013, we would recommend developers to stick to the Access 2010 runtime version unless you’re deploying to an environment that has already migrated to Office 2013.
- Microsoft Access Version Releases, Service Packs, Hotfixes, and Updates History
- Microsoft Access Runtime Distribution and Free Downloads
- Microsoft Access Support
FMS Products for Microsoft Access 2013
We are busily enhancing our products for Access 2013. Access 2013 versions are already shipping for Total Visual Agent, Total Access Emailer, Total Access Speller, and Total Access Statistics.
Leave a Reply