An update of Total Visual CodeTools 2010 is released with support for Microsoft Office/Access 2010, 2007, 2003 and Visual Basic 6.0. Several enhancements were made to improve the New Procedure Builder, VBE color scheme builder, icons for the toolbars, setup program and IDE integration, etc. Here are the details on the enhancements of Total Visual CodeTools version 14.00.0039.
Total Visual CodeTools is an add-in to your Office/Access/VBA and VB6 integrated development environment (IDE) that helps you write, clean-up and deliver better solutions. Available from the IDE menu or a toolbar, a variety of tools help increase your efficiency and consistency when writing code and taking over someone else’s work. Features include:
- Code Builders to create new procedures, properties, ADO and DAO recordsets, message boxes, select case statements; convert SQL strings, copy control event procedures, use the Format and DateDiff functions, comment blocks of text, etc.
- Cleanup Existing Module Code by adding Option Explicit, standardizing formatting, adding error handling to procedures that lack it, rename variable names to your convention, etc.
- Deliver Modules with Line Numbers plus obfuscation
- Find Unused Variables to pinpoint unnecessary code
- Macro Recorder for playing back keystrokes while editing
Registered customers should have received email notification with download instructions of the update.