We are very pleased to announce that Total Access Detective for Microsoft Access 2010 is now shipping with support for the 32 and 64 bit versions of Access 2010.
Ever wonder what changed between your database versions or the difference between two similar objects or tables? Total Access Detective is the premier program to detect differences between Microsoft Access databases, objects, code, and data.
Available as a Microsoft Access add-in, Total Access Detective lets you easily find differences between objects in your currently opened database. Easily find changes in your table and field definitions, object properties, controls, report sections, embedded macros, regular macros, modules, and data. The results are available to you in reports and on screen which can be copied or exported.
You can also compare any two databases to easily find exactly how they changed. Your databases can be an ACCDB, MDB or ADP database format. The new version lets you create separate databases for each comparison so you can easily manage multiple databases and changes over time.
We've added many new features to make Total Access Detective more powerful than ever:
- Supports Microsoft Access 2010, 32 and 64-bit versions
- Compares All Database Types Supported by Access 2010
- Compares the new Microsoft Access 2010 enhancements including new object properties, macro syntax, and VBA commands
- Performs Line-by-Line Comparisons of Embedded Macros
- Procedures that Did Not Change are Listed
- New Data Comparison Option to Ignore Case Differences
- When Comparing Modules, Optionally Ignore Blank Lines and Comments (also applies to text block comparisons)
- Exclude Properties from Comparison
- Create and Manage Multiple Database Comparison Results. You are no longer limited to one set of comparison results!
- Command Line Launching of Total Access Detective Can Now Specify Storage Database Name
- Improved User Interface with Office/Access 2010 Theme Support
- New Reports and Improved Selection Screen
- New User Manual and Context Sensitive Help
Manually comparing databases for design and data differences is prone to error. Discover why so many Microsoft Access professionals rely on Total Access Detective to improve their productivity by quickly identifying the changes in their work.
Leave a Reply