Total Access Detective finds differences between Microsoft Access databases and objects. Updates for Total Access Detective are available for Microsoft Access 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007.
- Improved SQL string comparisons for saved queries and properties like RecordSource and RowSource.
- Trailing blank spaces and extra blank lines are removed before comparing them, this avoids flagging SQL string differences that do not affect functionality.
- Query comparison. Under Data Options, if the query option is set to First Field Unique, it was always treating them sequentially and stopped on the first difference. This is fixed and works correctly.
- Table macro comparison supports table names with apostrophe (‘) in the them.
- Text comparison. If the VBA option is not selected, the results do not show the the Procedure tabs.
- Database comparison results: The database name goes across the entire top of the form rather than being truncated.
- All other reported issues.
For more information, visit:
- Access 2016 Build: 16.01.0024
- Access 2013 Build: 15.51.0024
- Access 2010 Build: 14.51.0024
- Access 2007 Build: 12.91.0024
Existing Total Access Statistics owners were notified to download the update.