We are pleased to introduce new versions of Total Access Statistics for Microsoft Access 2007 and 2003; versions 12.9 and 11.9 respectively. They include the many features we introduced with the latest Access 2016 version.
Total Access Statistics is an add-in that is the most powerful data analysis program for Microsoft Access. It extends the power of Access queries to analyze the data in your local or linked tables. It generates results in tables you can view or include in other queries, forms, and reports. It offers a wide range of statistical functions such as:
- Field Descriptives
- Financial Cash Flow Calculations
- Running Totals and Moving Averages
- Field Comparison
- Frequency Distributions
- Advanced Cross-Tabulations
- Group Analysis (t-Tests and ANOVA)
- Record Analysis and Rankings
- Non-Parametric Analysis
- Probability Calculator
- Additional percentile types can be assigned to a field in your table
- Enhanced data formatting
- Improved financial calculations for IRR and XIRR
- Updated user manual
- Support for Windows 8 and 10
New Add-in and Runtime Library Files
Version 12.9 and 11.9 include new files for the Access add-in. It also has new runtime library files.
- A digitally signed MDE library for MDB databases that support users of Access 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003.
- The Access 2007 version includes an ACCDE runtime library for ACCDB databases for Access 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007 users
- The Access 2003 version includes a runtime library for Access 2000 and 2002 users
For more information, visit New Version X.9 Features.
Try out the new enhancements with our
We are excited to announce our release of Total Access Admin 2016! Total Access Admin is our administrator tool to help you monitor the users going in and out of your Microsoft Access databases (ACCDB and MDB formats) in real-time:
- See who is currently connected to your Microsoft Access database (you can manage multiple databases from one screen)
- Monitor up to 150 databases at one time
- Keep a log of users entering and exiting each database
- Identify workstations or users disconnecting in a suspect manner which may be the source of database corruption
- Compact your database when all users exit it
- Prevent new users from logging into your database
- Log off idle users
- Communicate with your users in real-time
Total Access Admin 2016 is an update from the 2013 version and includes these enhancements:
- Monitors ACCDB and MDB format databases created by Microsoft Access 2016 (32 or 64-bit version) and earlier versions of Access
- Works in environments where Access 32 or 64-bit versions is installed, including installations from Microsoft Office365
- Does not require Microsoft Access to be installed on the machine
- Up to 150 databases can be monitored at one time (up from 100)
- Setup program supports Windows 8 and 10, Server 2012 and later, with an option to launch the program after its installed
Download the free trial version today!
Existing customers can upgrade at a discounted price.
Total Visual Agent, the world’s most popular maintenance scheduling tool for Microsoft Access/Office and Visual Basic 6 (VB6) is now available for Microsoft Access 2016 (and earlier). This is the ninth major release of Total Visual Agent and introduces many enhancements to automate maintenance chores easier than ever.
To keep your Microsoft Access databases healthy, you need to regularly compact them. For disaster recovery, you should also be making backup copies of your database regularly. You may also have regular tasks such as printing reports that are performed regularly. Total Visual Agent does this and much more on a schedule you specify. Run tasks hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or just one time. Perform database chores, run Access macros or Windows command lines. A complete audit trail is maintained, and you can even be notified by email if something goes wrong. Total Visual Agent can also be run as a Windows service to restart if the machine reboots and for added security since a user doesn’t need to be logged in.
Total Visual Agent 2016 leverages our vast expertise, and offers the best database management solution with many new features:
- Supports Microsoft Access 2016
- Supports Windows 8 and 10
- Does Not Require Access to be Installed on your PC
- Database Lock Error Identifies Offending Machines
- Activity Log is Separated from Settings Database
- Activity Log Shows Duration of Each Activity
- Email Notifications Support TLS and Office365 SMTP
- Tasks are Not Run at the End of an Event Interval
- Enabled/Disabled Status Shown on the Event Form
- More Robust Windows Service Feature
- Improved Monitor Settings Tab
- Default Location of Archive and Extract Folders Moved
- Improved Setup Program
- New user manual and help file
- and More…
Download the free trial version today!
Easily Define and Manage Events, Tasks, Databases and Folders
Total Access Emailer is the most popular email blaster for Microsoft Access. Easily send personalized emails directly from your Access database. Quickly communicate with every email address in your table or query. Use fields from your data source to customize each subject and message. Attach files from disk and also attach reports as PDF files filtered for each recipient.
Total Access Emailer is now available for Microsoft Access 2016. Total Access Emailer 2016 includes many enhancements since the prior release for Access 2013:
- Supports Access 2016
- 32 and 64-bit versions
- Add-in and VBA Runtime libraries in the Professional Version
- Email Validation to check the syntax of the values in your email field so you can flag invalid emails in your table before you send your blast
- Save Attached Files to Disk. This lets you document the attached files sent to all your contacts without using blind cc (Bcc).
- This can also be used independent of sending emails as a way to distribute files and PDF reports to disk. You can even create folder names based on field values.
- Preview Saving Files to Disk
- New VBA Function to Preview Email Blasts with Save Files
- Code Generator Supports Preview Email with Save Folder
- Enhanced setup for Windows 10 and 64-bit installations
- Updated user manual and help file
- Complete list and additional details of new features.
Download the free trial version and send your own personalized emails from Microsoft Access.
Easily Run and Manage the Email Blasts You’ve Created in Your Database
Total Access Statistics is now available for Microsoft Access 2016 (32 and 64-bit versions). Running as an Access add-in Wizard, Total Access Statistics generates a wide range of numerical analysis beyond the power of queries. All results are in Access tables that you can add to your queries, forms and reports.
Easily generate statistical values such as:
Total Access Statistics includes a VBA programmatic interface with a royalty-free runtime distribution library so you can add the advanced analysis into your Access applications for distribution to others.
Download the Free Trial to experience it yourself.
Owners of Total Access Statistics for earlier versions of Microsoft Access can upgrade at a discounted price.