Total Access Analyzer is the most popular Microsoft Access add-in of all time. Analyzing all the objects and code in your database, Total Access Analyzer generates detailed documentation and detects 300+ ways to fix, improve, and speed up your Access applications.
We have released free updates of Total Access Analyzer 2007 and 2010 to existing customers:
The updates include the following fixes and enhancements:
- Module Cross-Reference incorrectly listing procedures that didn’t exist when they existed
- Improved SQL query parsing to better cross-reference table and field names passed as function parameters
- For secure databases, document queries even when logged in without admin rights
- Support documenting library references of long DLL file names and paths
- Setup issues resolved for certain machines and motherboards
- For Microsoft Access 2010’s 64-bit version, support for Windows 8
Existing customers were already notified with download instructions.