We are excited to announce our release of Total Access Admin 2016! Total Access Admin is our administrator tool to help you monitor the users going in and out of your Microsoft Access databases (ACCDB and MDB formats) in real-time:
- See who is currently connected to your Microsoft Access database (you can manage multiple databases from one screen)
- Monitor up to 150 databases at one time
- Keep a log of users entering and exiting each database
- Identify workstations or users disconnecting in a suspect manner which may be the source of database corruption
- Compact your database when all users exit it
- Prevent new users from logging into your database
- Log off idle users
- Communicate with your users in real-time
Total Access Admin 2016 is an update from the 2013 version and includes these enhancements:
- Monitors ACCDB and MDB format databases created by Microsoft Access 2016 (32 or 64-bit version) and earlier versions of Access
- Works in environments where Access 32 or 64-bit versions is installed, including installations from Microsoft Office365
- Does not require Microsoft Access to be installed on the machine
- Up to 150 databases can be monitored at one time (up from 100)
- Setup program supports Windows 8 and 10, Server 2012 and later, with an option to launch the program after its installed
Download the free trial version today!
Existing customers can upgrade at a discounted price.
FMS Inc., a leader in software database development and design, is proud to announce it is joining the Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance.
Celebrating 30 years in software development, FMS has a long track record of building mission-critical solutions for a wide range of organizations around the world. From desktop to web and mobile solutions, FMS serves tens of thousands of customers in over 100 countries ranging from small to large commercial organizations, non-profits, educational institutions, and government agencies.
The Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance offers an innovative way for FMS Inc. to integrate its innovative products and services with Microsoft Corp.
“We’ve helped many organizations create and deploy database applications on the Microsoft Azure cloud,” said Luke Chung, President and Founder of FMS, Inc. “With Microsoft’s cloud center, our solutions are hosted on an enterprise quality infrastructure platform that’s highly scalable and reliable. It eliminates the headaches of managing our own hardware and connectivity, and best of all, it’s a fraction of the cost compared to doing it ourselves. That translates to quicker time to market and lower costs for our customers.”
To learn more about the Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance, please visit https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/mt438667.aspx
About FMS Inc.
Since 1986, FMS has created innovative software solutions for commercial and government organizations. A Microsoft partner since 1992, FMS is a leading provider of products for Microsoft Access and Microsoft Office. Our Professional Solutions Group offers custom solutions on Windows, web and mobile platforms. Our Advanced Systems Group created Sentinel Visualizer, an advanced link analysis and data visualization product for the intelligence, defense and law enforcement communities. For 30 years, FMS has helped over 50,000 customers in more than 100 countries make better data-driven decisions.
Total Visual Agent, the world’s most popular maintenance scheduling tool for Microsoft Access/Office and Visual Basic 6 (VB6) is now available for Microsoft Access 2016 (and earlier). This is the ninth major release of Total Visual Agent and introduces many enhancements to automate maintenance chores easier than ever.
To keep your Microsoft Access databases healthy, you need to regularly compact them. For disaster recovery, you should also be making backup copies of your database regularly. You may also have regular tasks such as printing reports that are performed regularly. Total Visual Agent does this and much more on a schedule you specify. Run tasks hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or just one time. Perform database chores, run Access macros or Windows command lines. A complete audit trail is maintained, and you can even be notified by email if something goes wrong. Total Visual Agent can also be run as a Windows service to restart if the machine reboots and for added security since a user doesn’t need to be logged in.
Total Visual Agent 2016 leverages our vast expertise, and offers the best database management solution with many new features:
- Supports Microsoft Access 2016
- Supports Windows 8 and 10
- Does Not Require Access to be Installed on your PC
- Database Lock Error Identifies Offending Machines
- Activity Log is Separated from Settings Database
- Activity Log Shows Duration of Each Activity
- Email Notifications Support TLS and Office365 SMTP
- Tasks are Not Run at the End of an Event Interval
- Enabled/Disabled Status Shown on the Event Form
- More Robust Windows Service Feature
- Improved Monitor Settings Tab
- Default Location of Archive and Extract Folders Moved
- Improved Setup Program
- New user manual and help file
- and More…
Download the free trial version today!
Easily Define and Manage Events, Tasks, Databases and Folders