You can quickly create surveys with Excel and make them available online with all results saved in the spreadsheet hosted in Office365. Just create an Excel spreadsheet in Office365 and choose the Survey item on the ribbon to design it.
A link is provided to share with people to respond. They don’t need to have Excel or Office365. Just a web browser. Try our sample by clicking the image below:
Shorten the URL
Excel provides a very long URL to share your survey. By using a site like bit.ly, you can create a shorter one to email to your contacts. This is important to avoid problems when URLs get word wrapped in emails. For instance, this survey is shortened to: http://bit.ly/2mfv56r
Results in Your Spreadsheet
The results go directly into your spreadsheet with each submission as a separate row:
Having the ability to create a survey and see the results in a spreadsheet in minutes, is a terrific tool to help your projects!
We are pleased to introduce new versions of Total Access Statistics for Microsoft Access 2007 and 2003; versions 12.9 and 11.9 respectively. They include the many features we introduced with the latest Access 2016 version.
Total Access Statistics is an add-in that is the most powerful data analysis program for Microsoft Access. It extends the power of Access queries to analyze the data in your local or linked tables. It generates results in tables you can view or include in other queries, forms, and reports. It offers a wide range of statistical functions such as:
- Field Descriptives
- Financial Cash Flow Calculations
- Running Totals and Moving Averages
- Field Comparison
- Frequency Distributions
- Advanced Cross-Tabulations
- Group Analysis (t-Tests and ANOVA)
- Record Analysis and Rankings
- Non-Parametric Analysis
- Probability Calculator
- Additional percentile types can be assigned to a field in your table
- Enhanced data formatting
- Improved financial calculations for IRR and XIRR
- Updated user manual
- Support for Windows 8 and 10
New Add-in and Runtime Library Files
Version 12.9 and 11.9 include new files for the Access add-in. It also has new runtime library files.
- A digitally signed MDE library for MDB databases that support users of Access 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003.
- The Access 2007 version includes an ACCDE runtime library for ACCDB databases for Access 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007 users
- The Access 2003 version includes a runtime library for Access 2000 and 2002 users
For more information, visit New Version X.9 Features.
Try out the new enhancements with our