Total Visual Agent, the world’s most popular maintenance scheduling tool for Microsoft Access/Office and Visual Basic 6 (VB6) is now available for Microsoft Access 2016 (and earlier). This is the ninth major release of Total Visual Agent and introduces many enhancements to automate maintenance chores easier than ever.
To keep your Microsoft Access databases healthy, you need to regularly compact them. For disaster recovery, you should also be making backup copies of your database regularly. You may also have regular tasks such as printing reports that are performed regularly. Total Visual Agent does this and much more on a schedule you specify. Run tasks hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or just one time. Perform database chores, run Access macros or Windows command lines. A complete audit trail is maintained, and you can even be notified by email if something goes wrong. Total Visual Agent can also be run as a Windows service to restart if the machine reboots and for added security since a user doesn’t need to be logged in.
Total Visual Agent 2016 leverages our vast expertise, and offers the best database management solution with many new features:
- Supports Microsoft Access 2016
- Supports Windows 8 and 10
- Does Not Require Access to be Installed on your PC
- Database Lock Error Identifies Offending Machines
- Activity Log is Separated from Settings Database
- Activity Log Shows Duration of Each Activity
- Email Notifications Support TLS and Office365 SMTP
- Tasks are Not Run at the End of an Event Interval
- Enabled/Disabled Status Shown on the Event Form
- More Robust Windows Service Feature
- Improved Monitor Settings Tab
- Default Location of Archive and Extract Folders Moved
- Improved Setup Program
- New user manual and help file
- and More…
Download the free trial version today!
Easily Define and Manage Events, Tasks, Databases and Folders
With the recent release of Total Access Emailer for Microsoft Access 2016, we are pleased to release updates of earlier versions to include the many new features:
- Total Access Emailer 2013, Version 15.7
- Total Access Emailer 2010, Version 14.7
- Total Access Emailer 2007, Version 12.7
Total Access Emailer is the most popular email blaster for Microsoft Access. Easily send personalized emails directly from your Access database. Quickly communicate with every email address in your table or query. Use fields from your data source to customize each subject and message. Attach files from disk and also attach reports as PDF files filtered for each recipient.
The new X.7 version includes many new features since their previous version:
- Email Validation to check the syntax of the values in your email field so you can flag invalid emails in your table before you send your blast
- Save Attached Files to Disk. This lets you document the attached files sent to all your contacts without using blind cc (Bcc).
- This can also be used independent of sending emails as a way to distribute files and PDF reports to disk. You can even create folder names based on field values.
- Preview Saving Files to Disk
- New VBA Function to Preview Email Blasts with Save Files
- Code Generator Supports Preview Email with Save Folder
- Support for Office365 and other SMTP Services using TLS
- Enhanced setup for Windows 10 and 64-bit installations
- Updated user manual and help file
- Complete list and additional details of new features in Total Access Emailer X.7.
Download the free trial version and send your own personalized emails from Microsoft Access.
Create multiple email blasts in your database and run them at any time through the Total Access Emailer add-in Wizard: